Lightweight steel structure house is a kind of residential building which is composed of cold-formed thin-walled steel structure as load-bearing framework and light wall material as enclosure structure. In the United States, Japan, Australia and other developed countries, light steel structure building system has long been used in residential buildings. For example, in the United States, light steel structure housing has accounted for about 25% of ordinary residential buildings, and technology has been relatively mature.
Compared with the traditional residential structure system, the light steel structure housing has the following characteristics:
The construction speed is fast and the construction period is short.
(2) Light weight, high strength, good seismic performance and high safety;
(3) Flexible space layout can meet the multi-functional requirements of households;
(4) It can realize industrialization and industrialization of housing construction.
Its main features in festival area are as follows:
(1) Light weight of structure, less amount of soil for foundation construction and less damage to land resources;
(2) Small area of components and small thickness of enclosure can increase the use area of buildings.