|Model NO.:KXD-SSW32||Type:H-Section Steel|
|Standard:ISO SGS BV||Trademark:Carbon Structural Steel, KXD|
|Forming:Hot-Rolled Steel||Connection Form:Bolt Connection|
|Member:Steel Column||Type of Steel For Building Structure:H-Section Steel|
|Carbon Structural Steel:Q235||Residential Wall Structure:Wall Stud|
|Application:Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge||Package:Seaworthy Package|
|Specification:SGS, ISO, BV||Origin:Qingdao, China|
|Model No:Kxd-Ssw32||Size:According to Customers' Requirement|
|MOQ:200m2||Main Steel Frame:H Steel, Z or C Purlin|
|Connection:Bolt Connection and Welded Connection||Wall and Roof Sandwich Panel:EPS, Rock Wool, Glass Wool, PU|
|Window:Aluminum Alloy Window||Door:Sliding Door or Rolling Door|
|Design Parameter:Wind Load, Snow Load and Earthquake||Surface Treatment:Painted or Galvanized|
|HS Code:9406000090||Production Capacity:2000ton/Month|
Pre-engineered Light Steel Structure Workshop with Overheaded Hook Crane
1. Steel Framework: H section steel as columns and beams; C purlins and supporting parts
Surface Treatment of Steel Framwork: Painted or Galvanized
2. Roof Cladding: Corrugated Steel Sheet/ Insulated Steel Sandwich Panel
3. Wall Cladding: Corrugated Steel Sheet/Insulated Steel Sandwich Panel
4. Door: Sliding Door with Canopy/Rolling Door
5. Window: PVC Window/Aluminium-alloy Window
6. Overheaded Crane Option: Single-girder & Double-girder, weight range is from 1 ton to 30ton
7. Other Options: Roof Ventilation, Transparent Roof Sheet, Gutter and Downpipe, etc
More details, pls contact us directly
Steel structure building is widely used as workshop, warehouse, factory, hotel, church, garage, poultry house etc. It is durable, economic and environmental-friendly.
Modernized Standard Workshop
1) Different sizes:
MOQ is 200m2, width X length X eave height.
2) Different types:
Single floor, double floors.
3) Different Bases:
Cement and steel foundation bolts.
4) Different Columns and Beams:
Material Q345(S355JR)or Q235(S235JR) steel, all bolt connections, Straight cross-section or Variable cross-section.
5) Different bracings:
X-type or V-type or other type bracing made from angle, round pipe, etc.
6) Different Purlins:
C or z type: Size from C120~C320, Z100~Z200.
7) Different Roof and Wall Panel:
Single colorful corrugated steel sheet 0.326~0.8mm thick, (1150mm wide), or sandwich panel with EPS, ROCK WOOL, PU etc insulation thickness around 50mm~100mm.
8) All accessories:
Semi-transparent skylight belts, Ventilators, down pipe, Galvanized gutter, etc.
Two lays of Anti-Rust Paint.
Main steel frame without packing load in 40'FT, roof and wall panel load in 40'HQ.
You ONLY need you to provide us with the following information:
1) Live load on roof (KN/M2);
2) Wind speed (KM/H);
3) Snow load (KG/M2) - If Applicable;
4) Earthquake load - If Applicable;
5) Style of Doors and Windows;
6) Crane (if you have), Crane span, Crane lift height, max lift capacity, max wheel pressure and min wheel pressure;
7) Size: Width X length X eave height, roof slope;
8) Or your idea!
|Beam||H-Section Steel Q235B, Q345B|
|Purlin||Zinc Plating Steel Plate|
|Column||Hot Rolled Steel(HRS), Steel Plate|
|Base||Foundation bolts (Q235B)|
|Surface||Zinc Plating, Paint|
|Surface Color||According to Your Request|
|Plywood||Glass Wool, Polyurethane, Rock Wool, EPS|
|Connecting||High-strength bolts, Plain bolts|
|Q235B /Q345BWelded H Beam and Hot Rolled Section steel structure|
|Door||Rolling Door or Sliding Door|
|Window||PVC or Aluminium Alloy Window|
|Roof||Colorful steel plate 0.326~0.8mm thick,or sandwich panel with EPS, Rock Wool, etc insulation thickness around 70mm~120mm.|
|Wall||Sandwich Panel, Rock Wool, EPS|